Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Trying to be FIT...

Well, the vaporizer has curbed my desire for smoking, a good percentage. I have fallen off the wagon from time to time, as a lot of folks I know still smoke. It's Vegas. But that's no excuse. I can only blame myself. Anyway, getting out to run more the past month has definitely made me feel alot better physically. I feel that I have more energy and also feel more mentally alert. My love handles are reducing, lol... I'm such a bitch haha. I have also started going to this crossfit gym called Revolution Fitness. I purchased a month membership on Groupon for $40.00. It's a great deal, unlimited for a month for just 2 twampies. The trainers and other clients there seem pretty enthusiastic, the gym is pretty large and their schedule is pretty encompassing. What's not to like. I actually enjoy working out again. I'm not trying to get washboard abs, but trying to reduce the laundromat to about one or two machines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work! Whenever you're back in the bay, let's go for a run!